Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Char Griller Duo Mods

"Joseph" > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> This is the new rig...
>
> http://www.geocities.com/jrpitzner/BBQ

Hi Joseph. Nice to see another lurker de-cloak!

Two of the most recommended mods are to lower the flu to grate level using
aluminum drain pipe (or as your ingenuity dictates) and putting a baffle
(steel or brick) between the firebox and the smoke chamber.

Looks like ya got some mileage outta yer old smoker. Keep it around for the
heavy liftin'!

Chops look nice.

You can post yer pics on alt.binaries.food, too.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~