MEow

Default I have a small iron defficiency- which food should I eat?

While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, Rubystars of SBC
http://yahoo.sbc.com said:

>Well I don't think they're poison but I do think that if someone eats too
>many foods loaded with cholesterol it can't be good for them.

Well, you don't first say that you avoid animal products for
health-reasons, and then tell other people to include same in their
diet, for health reasons, so there's no contradiction there.

There's many people who go by meat in moderation, and if it works for
them, fine by me. People should eat what they think is right for them.
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856