rick etter

Default Facts we should *not* consider.

"Rat & Swan" > wrote in message

> ipse dixit wrote:
>
> <snip>

> There is absolutely no question that this is true -- every single
> (ethical)vegan does so.

==========================
You continued posting to usenet proves your hypocrisy very well. And that's
killing animals for nothing more than you entertainment.

> Antis may argue either that the vegan is deluded in his means to
> achieve this, or that he is deliberately hypocritical, but that
> is something entirely different -- and, of course, highly debatable.
>
> However, there is no honest way to dispute that vegans ADVOCATE
> what ipse says they do.

==================
Yes, there is. usenet vegans only focus on the diets of others that include
meat. They do nothing about the massive numbers killed for their own diet,
and don't even care once it's pointed out to them.

> <snip>

> This is also true -- or, to avoid a claim of mindreading on the
> pro-AR side, no one I have ever read has claimed that all
> human and animal life can be protected 100 per cent.

Now you're being dishonest. You know as well as the rest of us that there
have been vegans drop in on these groups and make the claims that their
vegan lifestyle causes, *no* animal deaths.