Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default (2008-03-29) New survey on the RFC site: Expensive dining?

ChattyCathy wrote on Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:55:02 +0200:

C> OK. I have boli and Christine Dabney to blame for
C> 'inspiring' this one....

Interesting survey! I'm going back to look at the results after
an hour or two. Around here, the smoking question is becoming a
moot point. Very few restaurants have smoking even if the law
allows it. To be honest, I've never worried about it too much
unless the ventilation was very ineffective. However, it's
surprising how much more the smell of stale cigaret smoke
irritates me as the years go by. I can remember when I hardly
noticed it!

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: