Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Mike Romain Mike Romain is offline

Default A Good Sourdough Day - Take 5= Billowy Sourdough Loaves ©

Will wrote:
> On Mar 28, 11:39 am, Mike Romain > wrote:
>
>> Thanks again Dick, for a grumpy old fart, you 'sure' do make good bread.

> Does this mean that you have finally graduated from "Joy of Cooking"?
>
> If so... Dick's patience was worth it. :-)

LOL! Naw, I still used their pizza dough recipe... Basically just
adding 2 tbsp of oil to the final mix. I am open for trying a new one,
anyone?

As far as bread goes though... Yup, there sure are better recipes out there.

Mike
Some bread photos: http://www.mikeromain.shutterfly.com