Kate Pugh

Default Attn: usual suspect

[Apologies for posting this in public rather than private email, but
usual suspect doesn't give us his email address ]

Do you think you could possibly use one email address for your
interesting and informative posts on vegan food, and a different one
for your troll-feeding, yelling at Nikitta, and general arguing? I
just don't have the spare time available to read this group without a
huge killfile, and I've got quite a nice one set up now so the group
actually looks readable. Your posts are the only regular off-topic
ones that are getting through. I really really really don't want to
killfile you, but I'd like some way of filtering out the posts that I
come here to read from the ones that put me off the group entirely.

You may think my presence here isn't worth this small concession from
you, and I won't think any less of you if you do. But I really would
appreciate it if you could accommodate me.

Thanks.

Kake