Posted to uk.business.agriculture,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation
Oz Oz is offline

Robert Seago > writes
>You can be sure that if the trees are ever worth harvesting again theyu will
>be allowed to.
>
>As I have stated, rules have never hindered our trust to my knowledge,
>either felling or plating where we have wanted to.

Well they certainly affected us. The procedure for moving a failed
replant (done by our predecessors) took huge amounts of work and effort.
Most people would have given up. They have also refused us permission to
remove a couple of trees invisible from outside but which were in the
way. No, they had to be replanted in the same place.

--
Oz