Posted to uk.business.agriculture,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.food.veg,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Old Codger[_2_] Old Codger[_2_] is offline

Default Eat less meat

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:13:21 +0000, Oz >
wrote:

>Jim Webster > writes
>
>>pity you cannot answer in your own words, don't you have your own ideas or
>>opinions?

>Killfile her, she never has had any words of her own that I can
>remember. Ten years and she has learned zilch.

The bully OZ
Oswald Hotz De Baar (posting anonymously as OZ)
Upthorpe Farm
Moreton Road
Aston Tirrold
Didcot
OX11 9EW
Oxfordshire
giving orders to yet another gang member of the cyberstalking
fraternity when he's not playing God acting out some role playing
fantasy in real life.