Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,demon.local
Old Codger[_2_] Old Codger[_2_] is offline

Default Eat less meat

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 06:33:44 -0700 (PDT), Buxqi >
wrote:

>On Mar 21, 10:48*am, Old Codger >
>wrote:
>> On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:58:04 -0700 (PDT), Buxqi >
>> wrote:

>> >Of course the problem could be alleviated if everyone replying
>> >to the guy removed all the irrelevant groups from the cross-post
>> >first.

>> That requires aptitude and common sense. Something the troll netkops
>> don't possess.

>> >Why does he post to small groups instead of large ones if
>> >that is his motivation?

>> Education for all I should imagine.

>The point is people don't sign up to groups like uk.rec.birdwatching
>to discuss animal rights.

People don't sign up anyway. If you want a sheltered world exclusively
for weirdo's who cannot face reality then go start a moderated
newsgroup on your own.

On a public forum you get to see everything the public want you to
see. Animal rights and global destruction are issues for us all even
birdwatchers.

What kind of ponce can pretend otherwise?

>> >If they don't want to read his posts he should respect that...

>> That's a bit like saying a newspaper should be tailored to individual
>> wants. Nonsense. Most of the netkops just want comics and dirty
>> magazines to read. In Brian's (Old Codger from Bicknacre in Essex)
>> case he just wants dirty magazines portraying bestiality subjects.
>>
>> The simple fact is if you don't want to read something then DON'T, but
>> please don't proceed and feel the world needs to know about your
>> decision.
>>
>> We simply don't care.

>That's not the point. I wasn't question whether he should continue
>posting to *relevant* newsgroups. If he wants to then of course he
>should! But worming around people's killfiles, I don't agree with
>that...

Learn to use filters then. Pro hunt extremists have been known to
track down and harm people so it's wise to keep on the run especially
if you are providing a public service.

Netkopping is despised the world over these days far more so than
crossposting devils. You'd do well to understand that before you start
trying to educate us into world of netkop weirdo's.

>> Every one should be aware of the problem the planet faces.

>The planet has many problems. People who want to discuss them
>or learn about them do not join uk.rec.birdwatching to learn about
>them. End of.

You think it's ok for everyone else to fight your battles do you? I
prefer to kick netkpops up the arse so shove that up your chuffer.