Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching
Buxqi Buxqi is offline

Default Eat less meat

On 20 Mar, 16:21, Old Codger > wrote:
> Tom Withycombe wrote:
>
> > I'm obviously suffering from mental constipation but could someone
> > enlighten me as to what this rubbish has to do with a ng dedicated to
> > British birdwatching?

> Nothing at all Tom, just as it has little relevance to many of the
> groups to which it is cross posted.

Of course the problem could be alleviated if everyone replying
to the guy removed all the irrelevant groups from the cross-post
first. It is easier for me to remember to do this than most people
because google groups never allows me to post to more than 5
groups at a time.

>*However, Pete is so desperate for
> attention that he always cross posts to at least six groups.

Why does he post to small groups instead of large ones if
that is his motivation?

>*In
> addition, he frequently nymshifts in attempts to avoid the kill filters.

If they don't want to read his posts he should respect that...