Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.food.veg
Dragonblaze Dragonblaze is offline

Default Eat less meat

On 17 Mar, 16:14, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 06:55:29 -0700 (PDT), Dragonblaze > wrote:
> >On 12 Mar, 07:25, Osvald Hotz De Baar >
> >wrote:

> >> Obesity is a serious problem due to animal products entirely. So
> >> therefore Eat less meat

> >So if I had a diet of chips (that's French fries to Americans) which
> >are completely vegan - just potatoes, oil and salt - I would never get
> >fat, is that what you're REALLY claiming?

> >I'll never be able to understand faith-heads of any stripe....

> * * I've recently learned that strong atheists are most amusing
> about their faith. I was first amused to learn that they deny
> their faith that the tooth fairy doesn't exist, also Santa and
> the Easter Bunny, etc. Then I was more amused to learn
> they deny their own faith in the possibility that a creator
> does not exist, and later that they deny their own faith in
> everything they have faith in, including their faith that the
> Earth will continue to rotate. How screwed up can you get?

Don't make unwarranted assumptions. The fact that I recognize
religious or quasi-religious fanatics ("faith-heads") does not mean
I'm an atheist.... As a matter of fact, I'm an agnostic.

Now kindly address the issue: are you claiming that it would be
impossible to become obese on a vegan diet?

Dragonblaze

- God? I'm no God. God has mercy. -