Ranee Mueller

Default Thanksgiving Menu

In article >, TonyP
> wrote:

> Snack days are xmas eve and new year eve/day for us anyway.

This brings me to a question...

Which holiday days are the primary days for you?

Our major Christmas meal is Christmas Eve, I do a rib roast and
trimmings with a fancy dessert for after mass. Christmas day we do
potluck, and I don't care really what we eat, and it ends up being more
snack tray. New Year's Eve we do a lot of hors-d'oeuvre type foods, but
also a ham and some other main dish things. New Year's day is leftovers.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24