rick etter

Default Jonathan Ball, the buck-passing miscreant of t.p.a./a.a.e.v.

"Derek" > wrote in message

> "Bill" > wrote in message

. net...
> > Derek wrote:
> > > "Bill/Jonathan Ball/etc. etc." > wrote in message

.net...

. net...

> > > False.

> > No, true.
> >

> It cannot be. Logic insists farmers cause them, so they
> are to blame.

======================
Nope. Your pal, Aristotle, has even told you, in english, that you are
complicit, killer.

> > > Vegans are not the cause of animal or human
> > > collateral deaths in agriculture.

> > "vegans" are morally complicit in the collateral deaths
> > of animals, if there is anything wrong with it at all.

> There's plenty wrong with it, and farmers are to blame,
> buckpasser.

No, it's your passing the bucks over to the farmer as a rewrd for his
actions that make you complicit, hypocrite.

> > You don't need to trade with the farmer; you choose
> > to do so, rewarding him each and every time.
> >

> I only reward him for what I buy from him. I do not buy
> the deaths he causes, so they are his.

Nope. Check with Ari again, fool.