Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] nailshooter41@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default Charcoal briquettes...

On Mar 14, 11:12 am, Tutall > wrote:

> Missed the point. I suppose it could have been made a bit more
> clearly.
> The tone was meant to be "wry", not to be taken literally. But this
> medium isn't that good at nuance, my bad.

Not good, indeed. And I will assume at least half of the apparent
misunderstanding by saying I didn't give you more benefit of a
doubt.

It's just you see... being a construction worker for 35 years....
well.... you know.... no one calls you hysterical unless they looking
for problems. It is likened to being a hormonal teenage girl.

> Which you were obviously reacting to. Hence my reference to *your own*
> hyterics in turn. Two wrongs and all that........ I should have made
> this more clear.

Hey... I got it this time!!

> Overreacting again, why get personal, and do you have a java fetish?
> <bg>

ABSOLUTELY. Seriously, I really do. And if anyone is guilty of
drinking too much coffee, it is me. Since I started roasting my own
beans about 10 years ago, it has only made things worse.

I think I was "transferring" how I feel when I get a little too much
Joe in the veins.

> Don't get me wrong, I enjoy you and your posts, just commented on this
> one, k?

Thanks for taking the time to clear things up. I was wondering what
was going on.

Looking forward to your posts, benefit of the doubt in hand! And as
for me... maybe just one less cup of java before responding...

Well, maybe not. ;^)

Robert