rick etter

Default Karen Winter, the Rush Limbaugh of t.p.a./a.a.e.v.

"Rat & Swan" > wrote in message

> Bill wrote:
>
> > Rat & Swan wrote:

> <snip>
>
> >> But I believe that their deaths are a result of and part of the same
> >> mindset which is legitimized by the raising of livestock for food
> >> and other products.

> > You are colossally wrong. They are the result of your truck with
> > animal-killing farmers.

> So after I die, there will be no more CDs, I assume....
> CDs are all _personally_ my fault, have no basis in social
> norms at all. My goodness, I had no idea I had such power....
> <sarcasm>

Yes, you have the power to stop *your* contributions to animal death and
suffering 'right now'! You won't take that chance, because you are too
lazy, selfish, and convenience oriented. Like all vegans here on usenet,
you mouth the word, yet speak the opposite with your actions.

> Doesn't this contradict your claim my personal actions are merely
> an ineffectual gesture?

No, that your 'claims' of any actions are ineffectual. That's because you
ultimately take no real action.