Derek

Default Jonathan Ball, the buck-passing miscreant of t.p.a./a.a.e.v.

"Bill" > wrote in message . net...
> Derek wrote:

> >>All of them

> > False.

> No, true.

It cannot be. Logic insists farmers cause them, so they
are to blame.

> > Vegans are not the cause of animal or human
> > collateral deaths in agriculture.

> "vegans" are morally complicit in the collateral deaths
> of animals, if there is anything wrong with it at all.

There's plenty wrong with it, and farmers are to blame,
buckpasser.

> You don't need to trade with the farmer; you choose
> to do so, rewarding him each and every time.

I only reward him for what I buy from him. I do not buy
the deaths he causes, so they are his.

> This is not in honest dispute.

I'm disputing it.