Rat & Swan

Default Karen Winter, the Rush Limbaugh of t.p.a./a.a.e.v.

Bill wrote:

> Rat & Swan wrote:

<snip>

>> Would
>> you stop attacking me personally if I began eating meat again?

<snip>

>> Wouldn't that make me even more of a hypocrite, given my
>> views (from your point of view)?

> Slightly.

<snip>

So -- even by your standards, not buying/eating meat and other
animal products is in accord with my ethical views, and makes me
less of a hypocrite than I would be if I ate meat, bought
leather, etc. You agree it is an ethical advance for ME to
be vegan, and more in accord with my ethical views than for
me not to be vegan. Which is my position. What you claim is
that I do not do as much as I possibly could to act completely
in accord with my ethical views by avoiding all products which
may have an (undetermined, possible)number of collateral deaths
associated with their production. I agree.

So, since we agree on this point, could you stop attacking me
personally, and give us your reasons why you feel raising and
slaughtering animals for food and other products is not unethical?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours, Jonnie....

Rat