rick etter

Default Karen Winter, the Rush Limbaugh of t.p.a./a.a.e.v.

"Purple" > wrote in message
om...
> My dictionary defines hypocrisy as "the assumption or postulation
> of moral standards to which one's own behaviour does not conform.
> I find her distinctions between the injustices caused in commercial
> crop agriculture and those casued in animal agriculture somewhat
> contrived but I have seen no evidence that she fails to conform
> to her own moral standards.

==================
She claims not to cause unnecessary animal death and suffering. Of course,
she defines that as only meat animals.
She does nothing to alleviate the massive numbers she contributes to for her
selishness, conveninece, and entertainment.
throws a great big monkey wrench into her sanctimonious hypocrisy.

> There are many posters to this newsgroup who share your penchant
> for nasty personal ad-hominen attack and I greatly admire Karen's
> consistent magnaninimous responses, patiently explaining her position
> to people who are determined to misinterpret it and never letting
> herself be dragged down to their level. I would like to see more
> people, on both sides of the debate following her example.

ROTFLMAO Which ones, holding on to lys and delusions? What a hoot!