Old 05-11-2003, 01:19 AM
Michael Balarama

Default Advice about juicers

http://www.juiceman-juicer.com/jm_contacts.html
check out this site-this is my juice-I paid a bit less at a discount store
in the USA...it has the big hole for sticking veggies/carrots in..and cleans
very easy...
they say on the site-they will ship overseas...
I am very satisfied with this juicer..had it for about 9 months and juice
every day--I started for my wife-and still make it for jer-but I am addicted
and make about 1/2 quart of carrot/celery juice every day.
Michael

"Earl" wrote in message
o~do u guys know where i could buy it online by international shopping?~
i just checked the site out again~
they dun offer international shipping~=I
A thousand thanx.=)

"Michael Balarama" bl
g...
I juice every day- carrot and celery-stick in other stuff..I had an
expensive juice and gave it away-I have a inexpensive Juiceman -cost

$60.
When you buy a juicer make sure the hole that you put stuff in is large
enough or you will cutting up everything you juice-that is a hassle-that

is
why I settled on a juiceman-very very easy to clean and a big hole to

stick
carrots in..
Michael
"luigisqeegy" wrote in message
. DE...
Is there anyone out there who regularly juices fruit and vegetables?
I enjoy nearly all the fruit juices but find that the vegetable juices

are
very unpalatable.
Any tips on how to make them more appealing?
I am hoping to buy a masticating juicer, when funds allow. Is it worth

it
and is one model better than another?
I am a UK resident so there may be limits on where I can buy one.
I would also appreciate any suggestions for juicing websites.
Thanks!