Michael Balarama

Default Advice about juicers

http://www.juiceman-juicer.com/jm_contacts.html
check out this site-this is my juice-I paid a bit less at a discount store
in the USA...it has the big hole for sticking veggies/carrots in..and cleans
very easy...
they say on the site-they will ship overseas...
I am very satisfied with this juicer..had it for about 9 months and juice
every day--I started for my wife-and still make it for jer-but I am addicted
and make about 1/2 quart of carrot/celery juice every day.
Michael

"Earl" > wrote in message
> o~do u guys know where i could buy it online by international shopping?~
> i just checked the site out again~
> they dun offer international shipping~=I
> A thousand thanx.=)
>
> "Michael Balarama" > ¦b¶l¥ó
> ¤¤¼¶¼g...
> > I juice every day- carrot and celery-stick in other stuff..I had an
> > expensive juice and gave it away-I have a inexpensive Juiceman -cost

$60.