Old 05-11-2003, 12:10 AM
Earl

Default Advice about juicers

hih~
i am a newbie~
however~mind telling me where r u living at?
this was cheap for $60
I had just visited the site
https://secure.sanopi.net/asotvso/or...efcode=&tid=14 ,
it costs $99.99 exclued the shipping~
is this expensive?~
btw~is nice meeting u all here~i am living in hk now..=)

however, again,~is having the juice better or consume the fruits in whole?~
Thanx~=)

"Michael Balarama" bl
g...
I juice every day- carrot and celery-stick in other stuff..I had an
expensive juice and gave it away-I have a inexpensive Juiceman -cost $60.
When you buy a juicer make sure the hole that you put stuff in is large
enough or you will cutting up everything you juice-that is a hassle-that

is
why I settled on a juiceman-very very easy to clean and a big hole to

stick
carrots in..
Michael
"luigisqeegy" wrote in message
. DE...
Is there anyone out there who regularly juices fruit and vegetables?
I enjoy nearly all the fruit juices but find that the vegetable juices

are
very unpalatable.
Any tips on how to make them more appealing?
I am hoping to buy a masticating juicer, when funds allow. Is it worth

it
and is one model better than another?
I am a UK resident so there may be limits on where I can buy one.
I would also appreciate any suggestions for juicing websites.
Thanks!