Dutch

Default Unethical Dutch denies slave labour exists.

"Derek" > wrote in message

> "Dutch" > wrote in message

> > "Derek" > wrote
> >
> > > Answer the question. Do you think child slavery exists?

> > Define it.
> >

> I don't need to, because we all know what slavery
> is,

As usual, you foolishly ASSume that words have singular meanings when in
fact their meanings must be expressly clarified for each situation.

I assume from your answer that by slavery you mean the type of race slavery
that existed in the US in the 1700's and 1800's. Or do you mean underpaid,
underaged workers who have had their futures bartered away by their
families?

> but that answer you just gave shows that you
> want to pretend it doesn't exist, and this is so you
> can continue making the claim that vegans are
> responsible for the collateral deaths caused by farmers
> while consumers of goods produce by slave labour aren't.
> What a hoot!

Consumers ARE responsible for the means of production of their goods. Once
they become aware of the means they become acutely responsible.