Aria

Default Thanksgiving Menu

Interesting about making stuffing in a crock pot. Does it get too mushy? How
do you do it? Would be nice to have one dish that didn't need to go into the
oven.
We also smoked a turkey for the first time last year and everyone preferred
it to the one we cooked in the oven. We are going to use our new Smoky
Mountain this year. Can hardly wait. What is your brine recipe??

"MareCat" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:38:51 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:
>
> >TonyP > typed:
> >> Thanksgiving is comming up soon, what's your typical menu.
> >>

> >Smoked turkey. Brined in a citrus brine for a couple of days, then

smoked on