Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default opinion about char-griller

On 10-Mar-2008, Tutall > wrote:

> On Mar 10, 8:45*am, "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote:
> . Cleaning the firebox of ash down to the metal after every
> > use will prolong the life of the steel.
> > MartyB in KC

> Seriously, do you really do this or know anyone who does?

I sure don't, but I'm about to complete year five with my NB Silver. It
isn't 1/4", but it's a little heavier then most I think. Of course it looks
awful because I burnt the powder coat off very early on. I expect to
get at least another year out of my NBS. It has a roof over it, but is not
otherwise protected from the Florida elements.
--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)