LordSnooty

Default Unethical Dreck Nash and his omission of context

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:48:26 -0500, "damon" > wrote:

>"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
ink.net...
>> damon wrote:
>>
>> > "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
>> > k.net...

>> > k.net...

>> > k.net...

>> > Okay I admit it. I'm missing part of this discussion. Just what does

>buying
>> > chocalte have to do with children's rights?
>> > And all this time I thought AMD was the most wacked NG.

>> Some people with more time on their hands than sense
>> (and a guilty conscience) claim, without evidence, that
>> the cocoa crop in West Africa is harvested using child
>> slave labor. It isn't. Kids are "leased" into
>> indentured servitude by their parents. It's for a
>> fixed term, and the children are paid a wage, even if
>> it's their parents who collect it. It's the kind of
>> thing that goes in poor countries.
>>
>> It's brought up, here, by smarmy "animal rights
>> activists" who cannot address their complicity in the
>> violation of the "rights" they say animals ought to
>> have, except by trying to engage in a _tu quoque_ argument.
>>

>Thanks for the info. Man these animal rights dweebs are ****in insane.

Strange how the deviants who support child/animal abuse would say
that. Thankfully the rest of the civilized world agrees with us, even
if the wheels of justice do sometimes move somewhat slowly.
Face it pervert, your cards are marked.

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/