LordSnooty

Default Unethical Dreck Nash and his omission of context

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 20:17:27 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

>Dreck lied about my logic.

Snip right there, your logic, like your mind, is fatally flawed. you
fat, lard arse dwarf.

Go away and come back when you have learnt the art of debate, &
constructive sentencing.

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/