Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Walt Fles Walt Fles is offline

Default opinion about char-griller

I plan on purchasing the side firebox and using the charcoal side solely
as a smoker. That way I can smoke food to get the flavor I want and then
either finish or keep warm the food on the propane side (and/or fix
burgers and dogs for the non-Q savvy eaters).

This way, if the firebox rusts away, it's easily replaceable.

Thanks for all the info!