Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] nailshooter41@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default opinion about char-griller

On Mar 9, 9:53 pm, "Joseph" > wrote:

> I went to get one and they were out of them. Looks like a nice
> set up to me. I might have to take a drive to get one at a nearby
> lowes.

They sell those at Academy Sports as well. The guys there told me
they literally cannot keep them in stock. It looks like a nice rig to
me.

Chargriller seems to put out a good product, and the bang for your
buck makes it even better. I bought a Chargriller Smokin" Pro early
summer of last year, and with some modifications it is pretty damn
nice.

I bought the little Patio Pro for a friend of mine at Christmas so he
could cook his steak on the cast iron, and he loves it. It certainly
isn't any kind of pit, but a great little charcoal grill. Nicely
made, sturdy, and $59.

If they follow with the same quality on the gas side that they do with
their charcoal products that would seem to be a pretty hard deal to
beat.

Robert