Dutch

Default Karen Winter, the Rush Limbaugh of t.p.a./a.a.e.v.

"Rat & Swan" > wrote

> The amusing -- if frustrating -- thing about Antis's constant
> ignoring of social issues in favor of personal attack is that I
> am honest, I do not claim any particular moral superiority, I
> am not self-righteous, I do not attack non-vegetarians personally.

What about this gratuitous comment?

"We know, of course, why Dutch has a particular problem with this concept."

You're doing it again, claiming that your approach, your form of argument is
morally superior to your opponents'.

Self-congratulation is a reflex with ARAs, you just can't help yourself.

[..]