Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Tom[_1_] Tom[_1_] is offline

Default high end red wine kits

There is a huge difference in QUALITY.The cheaper ones are good for drinking
as soon as 30 days. Of course the taste is not up to the profile of more
expensive wines. Note this URL
http://home.comcast.net/~jimalexande...makingTips.htm
Its a good source of info for beginners.
Think of it this way, "Good things aren't cheap and cheap things are rarely
good". Start off with some cheap kits so you can drink it sooner. Then, try
an better kit. VIOLA ! You will see and taste the difference.

Tom

--

Home of the
MOON RIVER BREWERY