LordSnooty

Default Want to be a vegetarian

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:37:49 -0000, "Derek"
> wrote:

>"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message ...
>> "usual suspect" > wrote in message ...
>> > C. James Putz wrote:

>> > They only abhor the idea of the above when pronouncing their
>> > self-righteousness. Their consumption of agricultural products which do
>> > not avoid such casualties makes them hypocrites and demagogues.

>> Read carefully: you're way over the top with your notion that vegans think
>> they are morally superior, or that they think that a vegan lifestyle will
>> eliminate all animal suffering and deaths. And this coming from a vegan,
>> sheesh! You need to rethink a lot of things.
>>

>He has done, but that confused him and us even more.
>
>"I am vegan"
>usual suspect 2002-05-09
>
>"First, don't EVER call me "a vegan" or even just "vegan."
>usual suspect 2003-06-10
>
>"No thanks, I'm a vegan."
>usual suspect 2003-08-14
>
>"You'll find my views have been consistent."
>usual suspect 2003-09-05

Lol. Yes, that conclusively shows how confused jonathan is.

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/