Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Salsero Salsero is offline

Default Assam Tea Company?

On Mar 8, 1:03*pm, wrote:
> Have you bought any tea from Upton?

> I might give Assam a try.

I am in a minority on this, but I have tried maybe 20 or more Assams
from Upton and have not found any of them really very satisfying, and
some of them enormously over priced. "Not as strong as I would like"
pretty much describes my whole experience with Upton. Someday I may
them off my list. Also, by having so many very similar teas on offer,
they have managed to make variety and choice into a fault! Let me
know what you think of Assam (also called Tfactor, apparently).