Posted to rec.food.sourdough
TG[_3_] TG[_3_] is offline

Default Make any recipe sourdough?

Brian, again it looks like you think you know what my intention was.
Otherwise why tell me that? My intention was not to discredit Kenneth,
I have already said a number of times that this is not some high
school class president election campaign. I have already stated my
intention for saying what I did. You and your opinion was not part of
my thoughts nor anyone else's reading this. It was merely to make
Kenneth realise what he was doing. He always tries to make people
think he's so polite well when you insult someone in that manner it
leads one to conclude that the politeness is all a big sham. For the
majority of people what you say doesn't mean anything it's how you say
it that people walk away with. Even in text. People imagine your tone
of voice and are enchanted by it. What you then say is irrelevant.
Take for example when I said I was perfectly happy for Doug to have
played around with starters of different kinds. Because I didn't wrap
it all up with niceness some people thought I was saying the exact
opposite. I don't play to those who are living a dream, Brian. I am
not interested in charming people. Sometimes my motivation for saying
something is to wake the other person up, however, most people rarely
like being woken up from their dream even when it's a bad one but it
is worth it for the one or two that do.

Jim