Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,uk.environment.conservation,uk.business.agriculture
Jill[_6_] Jill[_6_] is offline

Julie wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:30:40 -0000, "Jill" >
> wrote:
>
>> Julie wrote:
>>>
>>> Horse shit!!! is around in abundance. In fact the world cannot
>>> give it away these days, more than enough to go round.

>> With plenty of wormers and other substances in which would kill the
>> insect life in the soil.

> Really where does it say that?

Do you not know about this?
I am surprised.

>> Clever one
>> There are also not enough equines in the right places so you would be
>> increasing your carbon footprint drastically moving this high bulk
>> low quality item around the country.

> Try and keep up Jill.

I am keeping up, you seem to have not researched your subject and have no
answers for simple straight forward questions.

> <snip trolling>

Not trolling, simply endeavouring to find out how you propose to support
your new ecosystem, only to find you have no answers.

> If you cant be sensible about it get lost.

Why, because you are shown to not understand some basic ecology and
logistics?

I am interested to hear how you make your system work, how you sustain food
productivity for all the people now and the growing population in the future
using the circumstances we are in NOW, not those of a time when the common
rural way of life involved subsistance living and no Ipods.
At the same time reducing the carbon footprint, creating a sustainable rural
economy and protecting the land we need to feed ourselves with.

--

regards
Jill Bowis

Pure bred utility chickens and ducks
Housing; Equipment, Books, Videos, Gifts
Herbaceous; Herb and Alpine nursery
Working Holidays in Scotland
http://www.kintaline.co.uk