Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,uk.environment.conservation,uk.business.agriculture
Julie[_3_] Julie[_3_] is offline

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:34:52 -0000, "Jill" >
wrote:

>Julie wrote:
>>
>> There will always be horses and other livestock. They just wont have
>> to endure the suffering to feed fat faces like yours.

>There might be horses, but there would be little else.
>You do not breed if you do not cull.

We'll have plenty of livestock for the next fifty years even if
livestock farming was stopped.

>Otherwise the country would be overpopulated with starving sheep.

The farmers wont let them breed.

>[we have already managed to do that to our deer population]

No we haven't. We have managed to artificially boost many wildlife
especially deer by the constant slaughtering of them. This causes them
to breed at maximum rates and constantly. It throws the whole natural
cycle out of synch. You might think we have a deer problem but I can
assure you the shooters don't!