Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,uk.environment.conservation,uk.business.agriculture
Jim Webster[_2_] Jim Webster[_2_] is offline

"Jill" > wrote in message
> Julie wrote:
>>
>> There will always be horses and other livestock. They just wont have
>> to endure the suffering to feed fat faces like yours.

> There might be horses, but there would be little else.
> You do not breed if you do not cull.
> Otherwise the country would be overpopulated with starving sheep.
> [we have already managed to do that to our deer population]

oh goodie, so we have all this land being used to feed livestock that
doesn't actually contribute to human nutrition. Effectively using livestock
as a green manure, meaning that you only get a food crop from it perhaps
three years in ten
Far less efficient that what we do now when at least we eat the livestock
Jim Webster