Posted to rec.food.sourdough
TG[_3_] TG[_3_] is offline

Default Make any recipe sourdough?

Burney,

you should have quoted the relevent section of what I said.

> I am quite sure Dicky *like me* is quite
> happy for Doug or anyone else to have fun making mud pies in their
> kitchen if that's what they want. ...

It would have made you reply redundant.

Jim

On 4 Mar, 16:05, BH > wrote:
> Jim, my only point was that Doug should continue to have fun with his
> baking - in whatever form he chooses. *I'll continue to think that way
> and say it whenever / wherever I choose.

Good and I would defend you to do so.

> *And, be assured I will not
> be provoked to engage in a spitting contest with you.
>
> Burney

Good, because I have no intention of getting personal. But like you in
the NG about sourdough will continue to speak my mind about it and
won't be bullied into silence by any mob or gang who would want to
twist my words.

Jim