Posted to rec.food.sourdough
TG[_3_] TG[_3_] is offline

Default Make any recipe sourdough?

On 4 Mar, 16:20, Will > wrote:
> On Mar 4, 9:10 am, TG > wrote:
>
> > Hello Will, you jumping in to take sides now.

> Yes I am.
>
> What Kenneth said to you was...
>
> "... the proportion of starter to other ingredients is a significant
> variable..."
>
> If you disagree, speak up, tell us why. Changing the subject to
> Kenneth's virtues, or lack of them, is trolling.
>
> Will

Hi Will, you should read back through, it was Kenneth who got
personal, I did ask him what he meant but he didn't want to talk about
it only to say how burdened I was. Now please don't accuse me of being
a troll that is also getting personal and by your definition trolling.
Don't you start being a hypocrite now Will.

Jim

Jim