Posted to rec.food.sourdough
TG[_3_] TG[_3_] is offline

Default Make any recipe sourdough?

Hello Will, you jumping in to take sides now. This is not a
personality contest, it's not Big Brother, I'm sure Kenneth is lovely,
I replied to him in that way because I thought his criticisms were
pointless and meaningless, I thought he was just trying to make out I
was wrong without being able to back it up with anything and concluded
perhaps wrongly or rightly that he was saying more about something
else than bread.

He then got a bit personal by saying " Beyond that, I have no idea
what set you off, but your hostility is a far greater burden to you
than it is to me"

I don't think that's very polite.

Anyway, perhaps it's best left as it is rather than getting one of
those pointless 'he's a nice guy, she's a nice lady' threads going,
because nobody bothers to read what's written past the first comment
resulting in no balance. The whole things becomes just a mess. Kenneth
has also been great and inspired me with one or two things and I've
said so on many occasions. On this occasion he's acting like a prig.
No one's perfect though Will.

Jim