Posted to rec.food.sourdough
TG[_3_] TG[_3_] is offline

Default Make any recipe sourdough?

Oh, are you talking about when you wrote to me off list slagging off
another member of this NG that I'd keep that to my self? Well, yes, I
did keep that to myself for years but I thought it was time to point
out your hypocrisy.

Perhaps this 'hostility' that you're talking about stems from the
frustration that I feel when I see things aren't the way that they
should be. Just the same emotion that you too are feeling when you
think that I am not reacting the way that you would like. You choose
to try to get your way by trying to make yourself look ritchous by
accusing me of being 'hostile'. I pointed out that you aren't as nice
as you make out. Right or wrong I am honest about what I think. I make
mistakes. So what? I'm human and I'm learning. I try to be a better
person from the inside out rather than white washing over the cracks.

Don't be a hypocrite Kenneth. We all have emotions. Don't pretend you
don't then get personal. I probably shouldn't have said you slagged
off somebody else in a private email but it might make you think twice
about trying to take the moral high ground in future.

Jim