Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick Janet Bostwick is offline

Default LIAR Robert Irvine canned by Food Network; "Dinner: Impossible" chef lied about Princess Diana wedding cake

Anim8rFSK wrote:
> In article >,
> "Janet Bostwick" > wrote:
>
>> Anim8rFSK wrote:

>>> Is that the one that never even mentions the zillionaire she
>>> married?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Star Trek 09:

>> O.k., now you guys are getting my dander up. . .are you saying that
>> a woman can't be a success without a rich husband?

> No, we're saying "woman has lame ideas; woman marries filthy rich
> sponsor; woman gets TV show; filthy rich sponsor dumps her for Martha
> Stewart; woman writes bio ignoring filth rich husband and claiming to
> be totally self made" doesn't ring true.
>
> --
> Star Trek 09:

Unless you can come up with the date of her marriage, you can't prove that,
nor can I disprove it. Martha Stewart? Figures how? Neverheless, men and
women through the ages have taken advantage of a monied marriage to get
ahead. Why the ire?
Janet