Posted to rec.food.sourdough
TG[_3_] TG[_3_] is offline

Default Make any recipe sourdough?

lol, Oh Kenneth, you really do read my posts. I can assure you I have
no hostility towards you at all. If you mean to Nancy, I've already
explained that and that's as far as my feelings about her go. But if
reputation were a good measure of someones worth then I think there
would be no bad leaders. But anyway, I'm sure she's a lovely lady. I
really have no feelings about her as a person. I simply comment on her
advice as a baker. When I said, 'she's a nut' I was using American
vernacular and so joking.

It seems to me Kenneth that you like to feel someone has been 'set
off'. The amount of time you wrote to me off list bad mouthing a
certain person on the list and advising me not to reply to him speaks
volumes.

Jim