Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default My 2nd Ave. Deli review

"Stan Horwitz" > wrote

> The new deli's decor is a lot like the original one; but with modern
> tiles. Its also much smaller now. The seating area is very small. The
> take out food area is cramped and people waiting for seats in the
> restaurant have to stand in the take out area so was very cramped.

Thanks for the review, Stan! I enjoyed reading it. Sounds like a
great road trip. The pictures were great. I will say, some of the
older delis look like they'd benefit from closing for a day and getting
a good scrubbing. Nice to see the new place cleaned up.

Great pictures. I love to see old buildings refurbished for a new
use.

nancy