Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Pennyaline Pennyaline is offline

Default LIAR Robert Irvine canned by Food Network; "Dinner: Impossible"chef lied about Princess Diana wedding cake

Michael "Dog3" wrote:
> JohnBL > dropped this
> :
> in rec.food.cooking
>
>> What puzzles me now is what HAS this guy done? Does he have any chef
>> credentials at all or is his entire resume a fabrication? Pretty
>> amazing that he was able to land a network gig without some
>> confirmation of his past work record.
>>
>> John L

> Good question. Everything about him appears to be sketchy.

At first sight he reminded me of the Monty Python animation in which the
98 pound weakling takes the Charles Atlas body building course -- the
"after" demonstration shows a pair of arms inflated 'til they explode!