Posted to rec.food.cooking
Anthony Ferrante[_2_] Anthony Ferrante[_2_] is offline

Default Fresh Pasta worth the trouble?

>It's different; it's much better; it's a pain to make.
>In the San Francisco Bay Area we can buy excellent fresh pasta. It changes
>the dish, almost always in a positive way.
>Look around to see if anyone in your area is making it for sale.
>
>Kent

I will look to see if anyone has it for sale. I have decided that it
is too much work, at least for me. I will just continue to buy dry as
I have always done.

I usually buy the De Cecco brand. I have always found it to be quite
good, plus I saw it being used on The Sopranos. Carmella wouldn't
serve Tony just anything, would she...

http://www.rosafoods.com/dececco.html

Anthony