Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Ubiquitous Ubiquitous is offline

Default LIAR Robert Irvine canned by Food Network; "Dinner: Impossible" chef lied about Princess Diana wedding cake

wrote:
>Taylor > wrote:

>> Food Network Cans "Impossible" Chef
>>
>> http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/29/food-n...possible-chef/

>Not sure where I read it but apparently he has been in Florida spinning
>a tale of lies and possibly bilking investors out of a lot of money to
>allegedly open 2 new restaurants.

I posted an article about that. Apaprently he was planning on opening a
restaurant in St Petersberg with his name

http://www.sptimes.com/2008/02/17/So...d_up_his.shtml
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.t...f2/d5b2c926bc4
b10df?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=weberm%40polaris.net#d5b2c92 6bc4b10df

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn