Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Who'll be the next President???

"James Silverton" > wrote in message

> This "idealistic" discussion should be allowed to die. No-one is
> convincing anyone else. Practically no-one does or ever has voted as you
> suggest :-)
>
> James Silverton
> Potomac, Maryland

OK, now I understand. If we don't think like you and vote like you, we
should not discuss any other option, or any other candidates. It is that
type of narrow minded thinking that put us in the sad position we are in.

Those suggesting idealistic discussions should die often have names like
Nikita, Fidel, and Adolph

If you bother to take a look, there are many of us registered as
"Independent" because we have the ability to think on our own and make our
own judgments. We don't want others telling us how to vote.