Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Similar disgusting acts more often than you think...

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote
>> Frankly, I'm spoiled. I have what I consider a dream job with a lot of
>> independence, no one ever asking me what I did for the day, no one
>> telling me what to do, and no really set hours. [...]
>> If I want to take a nap, I just shut the light. If I want to stretch, I
>> take a walk either inside or outside the building.

> It's glorious, isn't it? Particularly if you spent some years, as I did,
> working for others in a more structured environment.

Certainly is. My first job was in a large company. Accounting took break
from 10:00 to 10:10. Sales and engineering from 10:10 to 10:20, etc. Same
with lunch. Shop stopped totally at the whistle. I cannot imagine having
to stay at the same work station the entire day, never seeing daylight,
putting knobs on toasters. Thankfully, some people like doing that sort of
structured job.