Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Taylor[_3_] Taylor[_3_] is offline

Default LIAR Robert Irvine canned by Food Network; "Dinner: Impossible" cheflied about Princess Diana wedding cake

Food Network Cans "Impossible" Chef
Posted Feb 29th 2008 1:55PM by TMZ Staff, NTVLand

"Dinner: Impossible" chef Robert Irvine has been fired from the Food
Network's kitchen!

After it was discovered that Robert lied about having designed
Princess Diana's wedding cake, Food Network honchos investigated the
situation and today released a statement saying they "have not renewed
Robert's contract for future seasons" and "will be looking for a
replacement host."

Robert apologized for his actions adding, "I was wrong to exaggerate
in statements related to my experiences regarding the Royal Family."

See Also
"Impossible" Chef Caught in Possible Lies

http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/29/food-n...possible-chef/

www.sexasnatureintendedit.com

Filed under: TV