Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Dick Adams[_1_] Dick Adams[_1_] is offline

Default Make any recipe sourdough?

"Mike Romain" > wrote in message g.com...
> Every cookbook that I read and every brand of yeast that I buy 'all'
> call one 'measure' of yeast either one individual pack of yeast which
> equals 2 1/4 teaspoons which equals one cake which equals one scant
> tablespoon.

Nope, cookbooks do not measure yeast in units of 'measure', nor do
brands of yeast bought by you or anybody else.

Your web photos indicate that you can make bread and take photos,
which is a wonder considering the fuzziness of your thought and the
imprecision of your exposition.