rick etter

Default Want to be a vegetarian

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "LordSnooty" > wrote in message
> news:i0lapv067o2pho1vtq8014vrrcj8tc92hu@earthlink. net...
> > On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:36:02 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> > > wrote:

> > >Where is the hypocrisy in that? I don't see it.

> > You never were blessed with intelligence, perhaps stunted growth also
> > stunted your mental ability?

> Not directly, but more likely that something else was the cause of both.

The
> end result is the same.

===============
Must be your diet. All vegans seem to be very ignorant and delusional...

> > >On the other hand, so-called "ethical vegetarianism" is
> > >fundamentally hypocritical. The reason is that animals
> > >are killed gruesomely and in large numbers in the
> > >course of growing, storing and distributing vegetables,

> > That's because it's a lie. You are deliberately confusing the odd
> > accident, with the deliberate slaughter of animals to produce food. It
> > simply doesn't happen in vegetable production, whereas in meat
> > production there is no dispute.

> What he and the others won't admit to is that beef cattle are very poor
> converters of grain and fresh water to meat.

==================
What you and other vegans refuse to see is that cattle do not need to be fed
any grains, and many are not.
That would throw a monkey-wrench into your whole rant, wouldn't it?

Many times more people could be
> fed directly with an equivalent amount of crops and with proportionally
> fewer collareral animal casualties per capita.

===============
There are no people starving because others eat meat. It's just another of
your delusional lys, killer...

> > >The conclusion clearly does not follow: "vegans"
> > >cause, through their demand for fruit and vegetables,
> > >the suffering and death of animals. They merely don't
> > >eat any of the animals.

> > Nonsense no nuts.
> >
> > Isn't it about time for you to do a quick change into usual suspect to
> > support yourself?

> No, they are different people but equal in sanctimony.

ROTFLMAO Ignorant, hypocritical vegans calling others sanctimonious? What
a hoot!

> > <snip> you're a
> > liar and a troll and no one is on your side, except for your sock
> > puppets.

> How true...

Name one ly, except those by your butt-buddy, snooty....